FW: LAT70 Tire Recommendations

Subject: FW: LAT70 Tire Recommendations
From: "Malcolm McDonald" <suprmac@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:13:12 -0400
Against my "shoulder devil's" better judgement I am going to swap the
tires I have on my bean hole rims onto the LATs. They are Pirelli
185/70-13 and are in good shape.

I am also planning on adding tubes to decrease the possibility of
loosing a wheel. What are your thoughts about tubes?

Thanks,
Malcolm