Re: ford bashing . . . .

To: kathy.coiner@gte.net ("Kathy and Erich Coiner"),
Subject: Re: ford bashing . . . .
From: bmelusky@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 18:01:08 -0500
I'm a little late with the reply, as i have just returned from a 4 week trip to
Micronesia. After the typhoon in Guam, email was so slow, I stopped trying to
receive it except for my business account.

I once got 26 mpg in my Tiger driving to a club event in New York. It rained
about 3 inches that day and I had to drive like there was an egg between my
shoe and the throttle! I usually get 12-13 as I attempt to wear out my tires
before they dry rot. ;-))  I have a 260 with a 390 cfm Holley.