Trunk floor

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Trunk floor
From: "Rose, Mark" <mrose@ou.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:14:23 -0500
I'm in search of a Tiger trunk platform. I called Rick as SS and he sold his
last ones last week. Richard said it might be a while before they make some
more. So, is there anyone that has one in good shape they want to sell? Let
me know.

Thanks,

Mark in OKC

B382000974

PS - Funny thing that happened yesterday. I was at a Tag Agency getting the
Tiger a sticker on the license so it's legal to drive. Anyway, it caused
quite a stir inside the office. After five different workers had to go
outside to verify it was actually a car, I overheard one of them behind the
counter say, "Oh, yeah, that's one of those Sunbeam cars. It's like one of
those cool Alpines!"

Executive Training ~ Team Quest

405-325-0464

 <http://www.OUropes.ou.edu> www.OUropes.ou.edu