Re: Stiffening

To: <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stiffening
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 01:02:02 -0700
David,
    Up in South Shore Tahoe today scoping out campgrounds for T.U.  Must've
been some kind of western area Pantera meet nearby as we got passed by 10-12
of them with Utah, Ca., etc. plates.  Looked for one with Colo. plates ready
to wave and shout, but never happened.  That keno girl was disappointed you
didn't show.....I tried to make it up to her (for the greater glory of Tigers
of course), and she showed me how to stiffen my chassis.

               Chris Hill