Re: sun visors

To: William van Zwanenberg <willvz@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: sun visors
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 09:52:33 -0700
Tym,

I purchased a set of Rick's visors at least 7 years ago. They came
 complete with the mounting brackets, made from stainless steel polished
castings, and the visor internal frames/springs, etc. were also
stainless, and held any angle they were set at. The vinyl covers had the
correct pattern/color and installation was easy. Still look great, as
well as hold position.

I do know he was out for a while, but if they are back do not hestitate.

Oh yes, repeat after us: "Nevcr buy ANYTHING from VB!" (sorry Will, but
the voices of many disappointments from the active group).

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor