RE: headlights type

To: "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: headlights type
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:26:11 -0400
So Theo, how about making your design available?  I've got the right
turn signal lever, but I've been using the "pull" position for my horn,
since the horn ring was broken.  Now that it's fixed, I was considering
using it for what it was intended.  No point in reinventing the wheel,
right?

Maybe you could put it up on TigersUnited?

Stu