Re: Dash Cluster

To: James Miller <jcsaturn@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Dash Cluster
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:56:32 -0600
You should get a reference book such as the "Sunbeam Alpine / Tiger Gold
Portfolio", which has a lot of background material in the form of
contemporary magazine articles, including pictures of various pieces of
the interior and engine compartment. There are other books as well but
this one is probably the most accessible and affordable. Check the
pictures of the Tiger that's being offered on Ebay (the subject of the
'mk1 to mk2 upgrade' thread), it has the correct gauges and some good
pictures of them.

Contact Rick at Sunbeam Specialties or Curt at Classic Sunbeam to see if
they have a line on gauges. Getting the correct Tiger gauges, especially
the speedo and tach, is going to set you back a fair sum of money.

Good luck,
Theo