Re: Dana 44 questions....

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Dana 44 questions....
From: Régent Gagnon <regentgagnon@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:05:50 -0400
Jim,

I agree with Steve. I needed a posi in my Mk II and i insisted with my
mechanic to put in a Jaguar 2.88. I have the wide ratios and I wanted the 3k
cruising revs. I don't know where the posi came from and it was not simple
to find a way to attach the axles. The end result is great and worth every
penny.

Regent in Ottawa, Canada