RE: Red Rubber Grease

To: wittsend@jps.net, tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Red Rubber Grease
From: Mark Burnett <2mbb@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:54:03 -0700
Tom:  At one of my local auto parts stores I found the following McKay
product:  "brake cylinder assembly lube (with rust inhibitor)".  It's
identified as suitable "for all rubber and neoprene assemblies".  The
label goes on to say "Frees sticky pistons.  Prevent dry cups, rust and
corrosion.  Won't dry out like Brake fluid.  Protects all brake parts
and "o" ring installations.  It is a clear fluid, not a red grease.  My
bottle is still unopened as I used the red rubber grease that came with
a rebuild kit.

Mark Burnett
B9471102