Re: Engine block numbers REF BOOK

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine block numbers REF BOOK
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:35:37 -0800
Bob,

Thank you for another excellent reference book recommendation,
"Mustang & Ford Small Block V8, 1962-1969: Volumes 1 & 2 Combined, Bob
Mannel"

It is now apparently originally 2 volumes.  Both are now combined into
one paperback (April '88), and is listed on Amazon.com for a lowly
$49.95. Since this is a rarer hard-to-find titles are not discounted and
are subject to an additional charge of $1.99 per book due to the extra
cost of ordering them.

Link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0966274105/qid=1074529541//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/104-6847886-4863134?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

or just search for "Bob Mannel"