Nice 1967 Alpine 4 Sale

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nice 1967 Alpine 4 Sale
From: "J Sylvester" <jsylvester3136@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:40:07 -0600
I had a 66 Tiger (black with lots of LAT goodies) in the early 90's and
truly loved it except for a inherent cooling problem that I just could seem
to get sorted out.  Anyway, I sold the car in 1999 to a lawyer in Oklahoma
City.  I wonder if he's on the list?  If so, I would love to see a picture
of the car.

Presently, I have a 1968 Datsun 2000 roadster.  As I told a friend who
wanted me to compare it with a Tiger, I would say the Datsun has the same
objective (fun speed) but a different strategy (1900 lbs 150 hp high revving
4 cylinder).

I love the Datsun (it's easier to drive than the Tiger and handles better)
but I still sometimes yearn for another Tiger.  I wonder if anyone out there
on the list knows of any Tigers for sale.  I'm looking for a good #2 car.

Jim Sylvester
'68 2000
SRL311-05385
U20-06823