RE: Tiger sucess... European road rallies

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Tiger sucess... European road rallies
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:47:01 -0800 (PST)
Guys, the current rage is ralley racing.. from Subaru WRX to Mitsubishi
EVO. Now look back to the days of the Tiger and I think you'll find
pretty compelling evidence that they were very successful in this, the
most honest to goodness roadracing (as opposed to road-course racing),
winning multiple prestegious class wins including Monte Carlo... and
this was/is the closest form of racing to real hot-shoe street driving,
so I'd say Tigers are a great platform for a high performace street
machine.

Stephen Waybright

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250