Re: Tires- 205/60 13's I'm going to try Yokohama A032R's

To: wopdft@tpg.com.au, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires- 205/60 13's I'm going to try Yokohama A032R's
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 11:55:07 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/2005 7:17:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wopdft@tpg.com.au writes:

RE: High  performance Tires- 205/60 13's try Yokohama  A032R

The A032R is also one of the better DOT R tires for rainy conditions, as
well. I agree, for someone who is going to drive aggressively with some
autocross or track use, the Yoke is a great tire.
Also, Kumho makes the Victoracer in the right size. A little more skewed
towards track use, but still something that will work well for the Tiger driver

who likes to "exercise" his/her car :-)
Mike Wood