Re: Tiger on eBay

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger on eBay
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:16:48 EDT
There are at least five Tigers for sale on eBay, but one I found one a
little interesting.

I subscribe to Keith Martin's auction magazine called "Sports Car Market."
In this month's issue is B9470311. It sold recently at the B-J auction  in West
Palm Beach, FL for $25,920. The author states "A strong price, but  I don't
think either the seller or buyer should feel hurt. Most of the parts of  this
car that I didn't like are an easy fix, and finding good Tigers gets harder
each day."

At any rate, it is now being offered on eBay for a "Buy It Now" price of
$31,000. Here's the link:

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=45549984
93&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4554998493&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT)