RE: Bellhousing

To: "'Patrick'" <patrick@patmania.ch>, "'Tiger'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bellhousing
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 11:49:53 -0400
Patrick
        If you find the casting number on the block I can tell you what
engine you have.

        You need a 6 bolt bellhousing from a 289 or 302 car.   You might
find one at a pick a part yard.   There are some repro Cobra scatter shield
bellhousings on the market but they are around $500.   Check all the early
Mustang catalogs to see if any of them have bellhousings.

Ron Fraser