2006 Sunbeam Tiger Calendar in print...Shameless Plug...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 2006 Sunbeam Tiger Calendar in print...Shameless Plug...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 01:00:58 -0500
Listers,
I am making a real limited run of printed 2006 Sunbeam Tiger calendars and
offering them up for sale.

To test the waters, I put a half-dozen up on Ebay (Item number: 8011870126)
to see if there was any interest and 6 hours later each one has been bid on.
Ebay will give you a full description of the calendar. I will also put some
more up there again.

If anyone on the list is interested just contact me and I will sell them
directly to you for $20 which includes Priority Mail shipping in a tube
directly to your door. It's not a big money-maker for me or anything but has
been fun and any profit will go into the re-restoration of my Tiger.

Early this year (2005) I sent out printed 2005 calendars just to the people
who had cars in the calendar...ask them what they think of theirs if you
wish to know whether it's worth the money.

Keep in mind this doesn't affect the FREE online calendars, each month for
the next 3 years!!! I will be adding all of the pictures people sent me.
What was I thinking? the next 3 years!

However the printed version features different Tigers than the online
version...so the only way to see those cars is to buy the printed version.
The pictures used  in the printed calendar were taken by me, except for 2
from a friend of mine used with his permission, I didn't want to mislead
anyone recently sent me pictures of their vehicles so nobody's pictures were
used without permission.

Like I said above, the goal is to get my kitty back on the road...Tigers
East/Alpines East is having their United next October (in Cincinnati) which
is driving distance for me and I would rather be driving my Tiger down.

Thanks everyone for letting me clog up your email!
Paul

The Nifty Cover:
http://www.breuhan.com/ebay/06calendarcover.jpg

Sample Pages: