Re: Four barrel advice for a '66 260 Tiger needed

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Four barrel advice for a '66 260 Tiger needed
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 13:15:32 -0800
Oh yes, the cure to this is to either fill in the pipe threaded hole
with heliarc, and re-tap to sender specs, of buy a Thread Sert type
insert to fit larger threaded hole, so final hole is proper.  These kits
are available, been used, and include all the drilling/tapping tools and
insertion tool.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com