Re: Since Joey is showing pictures...White Top & Stripes...

To: prbreuhan@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Since Joey is showing pictures...White Top & Stripes...
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:42:10 EST
Paul,

Unreal. Andy's car looks great too. Is that black with silver stripes? Is
Andy's stripe placement "correct"? Are his vinyl or painted on? I would  prefer
to try to replicate where the original tail stripes were placed. I don't  want
to create new ground here, since I like the "correct" placement. I  were to
attempt to choose the perfect placement of the stripes according to my
personal taste, it could be the Year 2100 the way I vacillate on decisions.

Rodney