[Fwd: RE: storage]

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: RE: storage]
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:11:27 -0800
Joey, et al,

A low current small Battery Tender ($70) keeps your battery charged without
cooking
off the fluid.  An Optima gel cell ($125) is only a little more than a
lead-acid, and
last along time. 3 year free exchange, prorated for 5 years.  Lasted me longer.

In car, out of car is a choice. No enclose areas to allow air circulation. I
use a
battery positive terminal quick connect, which allows easy R&R.

The Battery tender comes with a joined wire segment through a connector.
Allows
connection/disconnect for charging. and a separate unit (above) to quick
connect the
 battery to the cable.

Steve

--