How many Tigers have you owned?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: How many Tigers have you owned?
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:25:31 -0600
Hey, all:

Now that we've established that this group is a little longer in the tooth
than some of us thought (sabre tooth, as one lister suggested...), lets see
who's owned the most Tigers over their lifetime.  As I had written earlier,
I bought my first Tiger at the tender age of 19 back in 1979.  Starting from
there, I have owned three Tigers; one of them twice.

1st - B9470058LRXFE
2nd - B9473517LRXFE
3rd - B9470058LRXFE (again...)
4th - B382001600LRXFE (current)

B9470058:  The last I saw of  it, #58 was sitting in a building in Noble, OK
with the front end absolutely decimated up to the firewall.  The story I
heard was that the stupid owner at the time had been out drinking one night
and got into a race with a GTO on Highway 9 in Norman, OK.  He ended up
rear-ending a car at a high rate of speed and, judging by how messed up the
car was, I wouldn't doubt it.  What a waste of a nice early black-dash
Tiger...

B9473517:  In my younger years, I had it in my head that I wanted to go
vintage racing.  Consequently, I built this rascal into one
nnnnaaaaaassssttttttyyyyyy kitty.  Had a great time with it but sold it when
Shelby fever struck.  As far as I know, the fellow who bought it here in OKC
still owns it, although it hasn't seen the light of day in probably over 15
years now...

B382001600:  This one is still in my possession and probably always will be.
Steve Laifman has kindly put up pics of it on the Tigers United website for
those who haven't seen it.

Alright...everybody chime in and let's hear your multiple Tiger stories!

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600