ownership

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: ownership
From: wpitrman <wpitrman@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 22:28:10 -0500 (EST)
     Have really enjoyed reading the letters from owners around the country.
I'm 61-going on 16.  Started Sunbeam ownership with a new 67 Alpine at 23 in
1968.  Aquired an earlier one (believe it was a 60) around 1970.  My 64 Tiger
came sometime in the early 70's-believe they call it a GT (no soft top).  Have
owned a dk. blue 67 Mk.ll since 1977.  Been basically sitting in a SOCAL garage
all this time.  (About 10 years as a political prisoner in a divorce situation)
 Have started a little work, hope to fire it soon, then start resto.  It has
the hard top, a LAT hood & 5 wheels, F4B, under 100K presentable stocker.

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com