Theft deterrent

To: dhhall@bellsouth.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Theft deterrent
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:13:39 EST
<<It seems that the greatest chance to keep your Tiger is not just  to
prevent its theft, but to track it down if it  disappears>>.

David,

I think you have hit on a good idea. Maybe some of the people on this  list
with electronics knowledge could get together and design a tracking system
using readily obtainable components that the rest of us could build and put on
our cars. This would be a low cost LoJack or equivalent.

                      John  Logan