sorry

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>,
Subject: sorry
From: Paul Memont <prmnes@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:32:57 -0500
Hi Tony,

I just resent my post, I received it back saying I did not edit.  So I
guess the first one only went out to you.

I happen to agree with you for the most part.  Things look like they are
going to hell.  I just hear it all day on the news and everywhere I go.
I don't see a solution in sight, and don't know what I would do.

The Tiger list is very informative for me as I have only had my Tiger
less than a year, but have lusted over them since about 1970.  I'll be
56 soon and I have been a life long auto lover.

I am sorry for overreacting to your post.  I will be much more tolerant
in the future.

Thanks Tony,

Paul Memont
B9473454