OFTO

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: OFTO
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 21:17:18 -0500
(Old Fart Tiger Owner)

Can't remember if I did this yet -- you know how it is (or you will someday)

Anyway -- I'm 65 in July and bought my 1966 off the showroom floor at
Kapiolani Motors in Honolulu in 1966.  The car's still in its original
paint (BRG) and only has minor mods -- BWA 4-spoke alloy wheels in 1972
and a god-knows-what steering wheel after I gave up on the original.
During the last year I've finally got started in on a "near complete
custom" resto -- doesn't need much in the way of body work since it's a
Texas and California car that's been on blocks in a Connecticut garage
since 1982.

Anyone else out there have a Hawaii Tiger?  Mine came without the heater
radiator & blower -- did yours?

Happy Tigering

Tony
B382001321