Cleaning up the parts shelf...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Cleaning up the parts shelf...
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:03:52 -0700
Hi all,
We're moving in about four months and I need to ...uhhh... rationalize ...
yeah, that's it... my stock of "someday" parts.

Anyone interested in an Offenhauser 360 dual-four manifold, with Carter
carbs? The carbs need a total rebuild; manifold is in good overall (used)
condition, nothing cracked or broken, no stripped threads. I can send
pictures via email if you're interested. I'd like to get $250 US plus
shipping, but I'll consider reasonable offers.

Best regards,

Theo Smit