Re: Sunbeam record holders

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam record holders
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:59:21 -0700
Maybe Norm can confirm this but I would guess that Chester Bailey ranks up
there close to the top with all the Sunbeams that man has. You can see some
of my photos of his collection on Norm's site. I don't recall what page they
are on but I think Norm mentions Chester in one of the photos. You can see
old Chester in one of the photos along with my truck and trailer in the
background. If I recall he had over 20 Sunbeams at the time. Some might be
considered modern art the way he has them laying around in fields.

Dan