RE: Average Age, Tiger Owner - Results

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Average Age, Tiger Owner - Results
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 07:28:50 -0600
I certainly expected that most Tiger owners would have been at least in
their teens by 1965.  I am pleasantly surprised that the mean age is only
53.3.  It is lower than I expected because 40 out of 105 (38%) were less
than 10 years old (and likely too young to be car crazy) or not even born in
1965.  I infer from this that the marque has great appeal for reasons other
than trying to hang on to our youth.  The future for Tigers appears to be
brighter than I expected, as there is a whole new generation of enthusiasts
out there who will continue to cherish these classics.

Jim Pickard
B9473298
Lafayette, LA