Wipers, Anti-theft

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Wipers, Anti-theft
From: "John Crawley" <alittlemoreink@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:03:32 +0000
Hi:
I was away for a bit so now have to catch up on some threads :-)

WIPERS: If you want to read about my invain escapades in trying to get the
wet of my windscreen go to:
http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/JCrawleyRest/rt-JCrawleyRest28.asp

ANTI-THIEF DEVISE: I was reading some very old car mags the other night and
saw an advert for a devise the locked over the hand-brake lever. You just
pulled the hand-brake on and this devise locked over it preventing somebody
from easily moving, pushing or towing your car. It would be easy to
manufacture such an item and I intend to make it one of my future projects.

Godspeed in Safety Fast
Jc