Re:

To: Tony Someone <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:25:06 -0800 (PST)
the skeptic in me was wondering why the strut-mount top plates unique to tigers
on the inside of the engine compartment (on top of the wheel wells) appear to
have one smooth uniform weld around the plates rather than the 1" welds spaced
every 1.5" or so around the plate, or perhaps the guy just placed sealer around
the plate edge to prevent moisture from seeping in and rusting?

--- Tony Someone <tonythetiger@onecliq.net> wrote:

> There is, what appears to be a very clean looking Tiger now on epay. I know
> Im
> always a skeptic but ...

Peter Laurinaitis
peter.laurinaitis.wg02@wharton.upenn.edu