Re:

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:23:54 -0800
 It seems what a previous poster stated that the full weld on the inner
fenders gives one reason to be at least concern. Interesting too is that the
last four numbers of the VIN and the JAL match. It was my understanding that
they more often than not didn't (though in some cases I believe they
did???). Again, I would think a reason to at least have a degree of concern.
 I realize we live in an "innocent until proven guilty" country, but when it
comes to Tigers perhaps a 180 degree perspective is the better course of
action (especially if your the guy actually buying the car). Has anyone with
more knowledge had an opportunity to investigate this car before it quickly
sold?
Tom

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4624603087&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT