Brake parts

To: "Tiger News Group List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake parts
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:14:45 -0500
OK I have now eliminated my brake booster but have a nicely
rebuilt/restored SMALL DIAMETER unit with about 1000 miles over 3 years
on it. It has always worked flawlessly and I wonder what it is worth?
Does anyone have a need for one before I ebay it? I will not be
reinstalling it so if someone is doing a resto this came off of a MK1A
B382000680.
I have some other stuff I am going to clean out as well.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
Business email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
Personal email: timronak@cox.net
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You
should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in
part, without permission of the sender.