RE: convertible top metal cover

To: "'steve wick'" <srwick@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: convertible top metal cover
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:16:08 -0500
Steve
        I only have the drawings in the Alpine Parts List to go by.

The picture on Ebay looks like a Series I & II part; the Parts list drawing
shows the latching parts having a round center section.   The drawing for
the Series III & IV looks like it has a square center section for the
latching part.

Hope this helps
Ron Fraser