Classic Motorsports #120

To: <GRMTim@aol.com>
Subject: Classic Motorsports #120
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:58:45 -0500
Tim,
I thought (I would swear I picked it up) I saw that magazine on a
newstand in Denver airport about 2-3 weeks ago. I talked to Darrel and
told him that as he was hoping for several of the magazines. I went back
to Denver last week and could not find any and searched ALL of terminal
'B'. Am I becoming senile or did I see them. Failing that ... where can
we acquire the issue besides Barnes and Noble?

I have seen pre-issues of magazines at the airport (like hotrod) before
mine comes in the mail and wondered how that could be.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
Business email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
Personal email: timronak@cox.net
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You
should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in
part, without permission of the sender.