Follow up on fire in the hole

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Follow up on fire in the hole
From: "Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D." <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 17:04:15 -0400
Thanks for all the feedback and advice: After the dust had settled, I
changed the cap and the plug wires to MSD 8.5 mm wires. Then with the
aforementioned white glove (perhaps bare hand) technique, I found oil
coming from a loose breather hose off the driver's side valve cover.
This was resecured and have been driving since without problems.
However, I continue to check the electrical system and ultimately
will upgrade the whole lot with a custom wiring harness this summer.

Also thanks for the response on the posted vids. Small correction,
those of you who know Steve Halbrook (who appears in the Cobra vid)
know he is a long-time Tiger owner and sold the cobra to fund a tiger
resto.

Rob
Rob & Nana's V8Tygr
1966 Mk1A Sunbeam Tiger