Re: A LITTLE TIGER HUNTING

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A LITTLE TIGER HUNTING
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:01:28 -0700
Since there was no link to Andy I'm replying to Norm and the list:

Not wanting to send Andy on a "Wild Goose Chase" I'll say I recall seeing a
car SIMILAR to his at a CAT swapmeet (So. Cal.) back in 2000-2001. The car
had a similar wine metallic color. It would be hard to describe, but the
Tiger I saw also had what appeared to be an elongated front around the grill
area. I'm not sure if it had flairs or not, but the whole car had that
"70's" modification look. I don't remember seeing this car at any other
Tiger event.
 Perhaps someone else knows the car I am describing and can confirm one way
or the other to the owner and it's history.
Tom Witt
P.S. I noticed the trunk mounted antenna in the picture, maybe that will
help.