Re: [Tigers] seat repair parts

To: <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>, "'Tiger List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] seat repair parts
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:39:08 -0500
Owain,

When I did my seats (a number of years ago), I got the straps from Sunbeam
Specialties. I did however have to fabricate the hooks at each end from
1/8th inch welding rod. The clips that hold the upholstery on the bottom are
not the hog-ring type - they are a small clip type. Maybe SS has them, also.
Good luck.

Jerry Christopherson
9483187
TAC682