[Tigers] Still trying for wheels...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Still trying for wheels...
From: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:56:45 -0400
I am STILL in the process of trying to find the right size Panasports for my
car & I need to find out, for measuring purposes, what the factory distance is
from the outside of the wheel mounting flange on the passenger side is to the
outside of the wheel mounting flange on the drivers side. ( rear )

I am working with Averill Racing http://racing-stuff.com:80/ & they require
this measurement in order to factor in the difference between the OEM & my Jag
rear-end in trying to figure the correct offset / backspacing. ( I know - what
a pain in the arse! )

If anyone happens to have this information and or could take a measurement for
me, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Without it, I am somewhat stranded here.

Thanks in advance,

Rob