Re: [Tigers] 260 intake casting numbers

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, wseay@embarqmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 260 intake casting numbers
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 14:39:39 EST
Ron,
You are correct on the order for thousands rather than  hundreds.  I guess it
was for 300 per month.  The 300 is what stuck in  my head.  I guess an order
of 4000 might justify a special  manifold.
As I am under my car and look at the exhaust, I can't see the  necessity of a
special manifold.  The space on each  side looks about the same  to me.  It
looks like a normal  manifold would physically fit. I wonder if anyone as tried
a standard 260  manifold in the Tiger. I wonder if the special was for some
reason other than  space limitations.
Mark

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)