Re: [Tigers] more on your old Tiger

To: Robert Bridgeford <bobbridgeford@msn.com>, Tiger's Den
Subject: Re: [Tigers] more on your old Tiger
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 19:01:33 -0800
Bob,

Thanks for the info.  Since the only Alpine (that I know of) had a
machine gun pop-up under the hood (not sure there was an engine), and
the car Adams had after the Show was a Tiger.  I am not sure how many
Tigers were used, but later shows had a Karmann Ghia VW. Don't know if
there were TWO Tigers, as I can't remember much use other than the Title
screens.  But, it was sometime ago, and I am only stating what I
remember, and what is on the internet, and some things from CAT as a
memorial.

You may want to read, and see the pictures, on the Don Adams on
TigersUnited.com:

http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/adams_d/default.asp

You can clearly see the metal tonneau of his Mk I Tiger.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com