Re: [Tigers] Drop base air filter

To: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, "Tigerlist"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Drop base air filter
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:17:03 -0800
On our race Tiger, which has a very healthy 289, we run a K&N Xtreme top
over a 2 inch paper standard filter. The diameter of the filter is about
10". It also has a hood scoop  The bottom metal plate does drop down a bit.

On the chassis dyno it made a bit more HP (3 or 4) with the filter on rather
than off, which makes me think the filter is adequate.

Buck Trippel