Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Gauge Fitting

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Gauge Fitting
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 17:51:48 -0800 (PST)
Tom -

You're the man.

I think that will do it for me. I'll poke around and find that fitting (JIC
#3). The block is not a problem, the dart engine block uses at -10 AN in the
block, and I have made an adapter out of an AN plug with 1/8" pipe for the
fitting. I have both --3 and -4 fittings and line, likely better with the -3
but I hate working with the teflon braid and fittings, the -4 is easier but in
thinking about it your right about using -3.

Thanks a bunch for the insight!

Sandy