[Tigers] Tigers for Sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers for Sale
From: "Hall Motors" <hallmotors@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:40:41 -0600
I'm looking to purchase a Tiger.  I'd probably rather have a M1A, but would
also consider a M1 or M2.  I'm looking for a quality original or restored
car in basically its original configuration (could be a little older
restoration) with no signs of major damage/rust.  I'd also like for it to
have requisite mechanical upgrades (I don't know what these are, but would
also like to know that, e.g. original Pantera's need a cooling system
upgrade).  Without inspecting it, the green car at the
harwoodenterprises.com site appears to be a good example of what I'm looking
for (evidently it is sold).  The red car at fantasyjunction.com is also
intriguing but seems to be a little pricey (I may be wrong and would like to
know some current market pricing info as well).  The red car on eBay is
probably below the quality level I'm looking for.  If anyone has leads,
please call or email.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Brad Hall
316-990-6328