[Tigers] uh-oh CLOCK

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] uh-oh CLOCK
From: "Kirk Smith" <twotigers@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 23:09:27 -0700
Had the Tiger out for a spin today.  I don't normally look at the clock in my
Tiger because it's only correct twice a day, but with my recent ammeter
foibles, I happened to glance over at it.  NOOOOOOOO!  Why couldn't it be a
Smith's clock, like it's supposed to be!?!  There, sitting in my dash, is a
Jaeger clock.  It has all vertical white numbers (3,6,9,12) on a black
backgound, red pointers (they match the gauges), across the top in small white
lettering: 12 v neg. earth  cte 3106/00  made in u.k.  At the 10 o'clock
position is a spring-loaded pullout to adjust the hands.  At the 2 o'clock
position is a small straight screw for the fast/slow adjustment and it is
marked + on one side and - on the other.  The clock matches the gauges
beautifully.  Anybody want to take a shot at this one?  Kirk.