Re: [Tigers] Subway Tiger, I missed it by that much!

To: CoolVT@aol.com, Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Subway Tiger, I missed it by that much!
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:28:07 -0700 (PDT)
IF, I was lucky enough and I am pretty dam lucky, I rather Subway and the
public continue to think/believe it to be a Sunbeam Tiger. If they learn now,
Im sure they could legally have time to make changes in the rules and I would
bet they can. Then if the car is an Alger, thats what you would own BUT if the
contest runs its course and then they would be obligated to award a REAL Tiger-
of course thats in my opinion. I wouldnt surprise me at all that the car is an
Alger and I doubt the person in charge of procurement has any idea themselves.
Then again, the add says a car like Max's and the scenes certainly appear Alger
. I rather wait to see. It would be great if a member won- just for the
appreciation value and then the fight that the car isn't worth the
approximately 55k, when you have to pay taxes. If it is determined to be of
such value, then look for insurance rates to esclate again. It wasnt to many
years ago I was paying what I considered cheap,
 for year round, full coverage, daily driver coverage- not so these days. TTT