Re: [Tigers] FW: Lead Weights

To: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW: Lead Weights
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:39:22 -0700
I love it! I have taken that position now as well. If ya don't want lead
balance weights to kill ya don't eat then, lol... Same with all the
other save the planet and humans junk. I have free will no need to tell
me what the heck to do with my self, eh?  What was that old flag...Don't
tread on me?

yeah that's my new creed..

mayf