Re: [Tigers] Alpine tie rod ends

To: Jim <jim@island.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Alpine tie rod ends
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 11:49:34 +1000
There is a Tiger in AU running a subaru rack with power steering, no
welding or body mods. I think its from a NZ spec car. I'm a bit short
on details and dont have any photos.. what can i say.. i'm just to
strong to need all that stuff.. heck i even have a stock rack ;-)

Seriously though.. if anyone is interested i am sure i can take some
pics or get some more info.

--
Regards

Michael King