Re: [Tigers] Machine shop questions

To: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Machine shop questions
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:02:12 +1100
> smaller hp numbers. If you'd like to talk to my builder, let me know. As a
> side
> note he has three all aluminum block 289's (1 used block and 2 complete
> motors)
> that were developed for F1, Indy and the GT 40 program. Too bad, I don't
> have
> the money to shake one loose from him.
>
> Moonstone

Werent the alloy clock motors they tested for the indy and the early GT40s a
quad cam? similar to a DFV? Anyway... unless there was a specific reason to
run such a rare block 9cant imagine any tiger being allowed to run one in
historic classes) why would you not get a world products, or other after
market alloy block

--
Regards

Michael King