Re: [Tigers] expansion tank

To: scattt@verizon.net, rcsphx1@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] expansion tank
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 23:40:44 -0800 (PST)
Ive mentioned this previously but its worth repeatining in my opinion. Prior to
repainting or reworking the expansion tank, you might want to check to see what
material was used in its build. I have a few tanks but one is brass. It is work
and it isnt as prety as chrom BUT when I polish it up, it looks really good
onder the hood- much better than paint. Again, not all are brass and it does
require some brasson and elbow grease. Im curious IF other owners have brass
tanks too or if they even know???
TtT