Re: [Tigers] ebay problem

To: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay problem
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 10:33:16 +1000
Marc,

I'm not claiming that they should declare it as income.. and hey..i could
swallow some costs for carefully packaging.. but with all due respect this
was not bubble wrapped.. not boxed, cased in cardboard it was put in a
plastic zip bag and straight into the envelope and into the mail... maybe
you pack carefully.. maybe you do other things.. but that was not the case
with this experience.. and i did not get what i should have.. im not
complaining about ebay as much as someone who i feel has misrepresented an
item and then overcharged me... Being in Australia i think lots of people
are happy to send inferior products as its so much harder for us to chase up
due to distance..

--
Regards

Michael King