Re: [Tigers] [Alpines] Drop Spindles

To: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] [Alpines] Drop Spindles
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 10:22:09 +1100
2009/12/19 Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>

> Thanks, guys.  I see what a "drop spindle" is
> now.  Never heard the term before but, then, I've
> never spent much time studying suspension
> geometries.  I was always happy with Alpine handling.
>

> Marc

Marc,

I had sent you a series of diagrams explaining the drop spindles 18 hours
before you sent your email stating you understood what they were and several
emails after you continued to probe people on "what they meant by....". I
emailed you privately asking if you wanted some illustrations to explain it,
to which you responded you did and then receieved.

I cant imagine you are not having a bit of fun with the list pleading such
ignorance and lack of understanding.. given you did not bother to
acknowledge the mail i sent with the diagrams and the fact you continued to
probe peoples reposnse on the gorunds of teminology i'd say you either have
a lot of reading to do.. or to much time on your hands.. last time i will
bother putting in any effort on this front.

--
Regards

Michael King